Hello again Hockey families!
A few house keeping items we would like to make you aware of:
Anyone wishing to try out for representative hockey this year will need to complete the following form by Sept 7th: https://millbrookhockey.com/Forms/5508/2021_2022_REP_TRYOUT_REGISTRATION/
Rep tryout fees are due before the first tryout. Dates and times for the tryouts are yet TBD.
- Entrance is only permitted at the East side main entrance of the facility.
• Entrance to the building is permitted 15 minutes prior to the ice booking start time.
• A maximum of 30 people will be permitted on the ice for each booking, this includes coaches, trainers, officials, volunteers and players.
• 30-minute blocks between ice bookings have been arranged to accommodate entrance, exit and sanitization procedures.
• Players will have 50 minutes on ice, and 10 minutes to change and exit the building.
• Contact sport may resume however to make contact sport safer consider modifying the sport to limit contact.
• Face coverings must be worn until coaches, trainers, officials, volunteers and players enter the ice surface.
• Coaches, trainers, spots volunteers must wear PPE (medical grade mask+ eye protection) if they cannot maintain 2 metres distance from anyone who is not wearing a mask, and they are not separated by an impermeable barrier.
• Players will be permitted to bring their hockey equipment bag and 1 clearly labeled water bottle into the arena/dressing room.
• 2 parents/guardians per player will be permitted in the arena.
• Parents are not permitted in the changeroom, if a player requires assistance dressing, they will be asked to come to the arena dressed with the exception of skates, helmets and gloves. One parent will be permitted to enter the dressing room corridor to assist their child with their skates, gloves and helmets.
• Parent/guardian are only permitted to view from the arena stands which has been designated for this purpose. Waiting in the lobby area is not permitted.
• At the end of the allocated ice time teams will have 10 minutes to change and exit the facility.
• Exiting the building will take place at the designated exit doors located at the West side of the Cavan Monaghan Community Centre.
As we did last year we will require each person entering the building to complete an online Covid screening form. We have added a "Covid Screening" tab to the website and the form can be found there or directly at: https://millbrookhockey.com/Forms/4414/Covid_Screening_for_MDMHA/
. Upon completion of the form, the email address that was used will receive a copy of the form. Coaches will need to be shown this confirmation email for each person before entering the building.
Hockey will be starting at the CMCC on Sept 7th please watch the website over the coming days for schedule updates.
We look forward to seeing everyone back at the rink!