Just Moved? (Millbrook Minor Hockey)

PrintJust Moved?

If you have recently moved to the Millbrook area and your child has previously played organized hockey, there will be paperwork required to transfer in to MDMHA prior to registration.

Note that the following information is required to support any player transfer request:

  • Completed Player Transfer Form
  • Official Confirmation of School Enrolment
  • Letter to School Authorizing the OMHA to Check on and Confirm Enrolment During the School Year
  • Copy of Fully Executed Agreement of Purchase and Sale, Registered Transfer of Ownership or Rental Agreement (note that non-pertinent information, such as purchase price, can be redacted prior to submission)
  • Copy of Parent(s)’ Updated Driver’s Licence(s), showing the new address
  • Copy of a Utility or Similar Bill (i.e. Hydro, Telephone, Cable, Credit Card, etc.) Demonstrating the Parent(s)’ Name and New Address
  • If Applicable, an Executed Copy of any Relevant Separation Agreement, Custody Order or Divorce Decree
Send the above documentation to [email protected] to initiate the player transfer.